<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3954640?origin\x3dhttp://wuddistan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

and then our exile

Thursday, November 13, 2003 at 11:00 p.m.

My life has too much worthless in it.
I must streamline to reach potential.
I turn puritan for the next ten days, and hope to return more who I am, with a firmer foothold on life and mySelf.

I'tikaaf is, put simply, a time of reflection, introspection, prayer, and quiet. I hope, too, to write a lot. People "brothas from anotha motha". (i have a kindof-funny anecdote about that, with regards to Zachariah and someone at the Markaz. Later.)

In the next twelve-and-a-half hours, i need to try to finish physics-stuff, an english-thing-i've-been-procrastinating-over, biology assignments, a biology *exam*, math-stuff, a room-clean, a pack_bag, a haircut and time_with_Oma.

bismillah.
(on another note, i've been called a dictionary for the first time since grade five. i smile.)

Post a Comment